Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow
The other day, we went and saw Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
It was great! Very close to what I expected... that being very cliche, kind of cheesy, but well acted, and well written. The cinematography was great, and it was very entertaining.
Things went well with Bob this week. Completely unexpected...
All the same. He's going to Florida tonight, to stay the weekend, so I don't have to work on Friday. This is a much needed break, as this week has been very packed. On Tuesday and Wednesday I went to Starbucks at 6am, and then drove to my other job after I got off there. Today, I'm doing the opposite, and driving to Starbucks when I get off here.
So anyway... Sarah can always use your prayers as she goes through what is her most challenging semester yet.
Later.
Jim

No comments:
Post a Comment