Hello all,
Yesterday was Sarah's dad's birthday, and today we went out to celebrate it. We went bowling after church, and I surprised everyone including myself with a pretty good first game. I got 142, which for anybody except Sarah's dad was awesome. He still beat me, but it was his birthday... He was sorta proud of it too, that is until our second game, when I showed my true bowling prowess and got 105. Yeah. I need to start bowling more than once a year.
My grandmother on my dad's side contacted me today with some info about a cousin I don't know who lives here in Chicago. I'll have to look him up. He sounds interesting, and is half Japanese. (Anyone who knows me well, knows of my infatuation with all things and people from that country.) Family is a really big deal to me, and the idea of having a member of my family so nearby is very cool.
On another note, I start the Starbucks job this week, and will be training. I will finish the training at the end of the month, and Lord willing, start my training for shift manager immediately.
Well, that's it for now.
Jim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment