Maybe it's because I was listening to the Danielson Famile too much...
Maybe it's because I've been listening to the Ramones, while using an American Eagle leather iPod holder, and the sheer wrongness of it all got to the little guy...
Whatever it was, my iPod crashed yesterday. I have done all of the things that one should do to revive one's iPod, but to no avail. I had a minor success this morning, but it crashed minutes later.
Here's essentially what's happening.

The good news is that this didn't happen next month. I'm still under my one year warranty, and if I take the little dork into the Apple Store up in Denver, they'll send it in to be fixed, and we won't have to pay anything. Which is good.
In some ways, I'm hoping the thing is broken for good, and they'll send me a new model. That'd be cool.
Anyway. For now I'll have to find something on the radio to listen to... (Shudder.)

3 comments:
I'm sorry your iPod hates you. 21 days til I get to see you and again!!!!!!
Love you!
Kaitlin
Nice usage. She's coming along, eh?
Stupd Apple products, always trying to be like Microsoft with their crashing and unreliability! Makes you want to punch them in the sekcyn, doesn't it?
Wow, that would scare the zhqtx out of me . . . Do you think you'll get busted fo pirating music when they crack open your iPod? Do you think you'll lose it and have to start over? Do you have it all in your iTunes? Woof. Makes my brain hurt.
Time for some vinyl, man! The good stuff! Radio? Like FM? Man, be glad you left Chicago. Bah! I'll talk to Steve and see if he can get something worked out for you on a new model :o)
I got Paula a Coach leather iPod condom for Christmas, it is real purty . . . But she is a GIRL! I guess you could blame Sarah if you are caught outside the house with yours . . . You pretty little man you . . . ROFL
Glad to see the verification game is thriving! I think about it a lot, and enjoy all the possibilities! Do I lead a boring life or what?
Do you still have that Fender?
TGIF
Post a Comment