Tuesday, February 07, 2006

More good news

A ways back I mentioned that our insurance with State Farm increased exponentially, while our coverage dropped to a minimum. It was all because of a misunderstanding, and of all things, this has bothered me more than pretty much anything else that's happened to us. Sure, being fired sucked, but that was my fault to a certain degree. Even as I did what I did, there was a tiny thought in the back of my head that it might come back to bite me. Now, I never suspected as big a bite as I got, but whatever.

With this insurance fiasco, I never expected what happened to happen. Well, today, I got a call from our local office, and the whole thing has been adjusted as though it never happened. The main office apparently felt different than the local branch, and adjusted our payments and coverage back to what they were in Illinois, and everything back to normal. This will restore our coverage to excellent once again, and drop our payments for every 6 months down about $450!

Of all the things I'd been praying about, this was one of the things I never expected to change. I had just accepted it as one of the many things that hasn't been going our way, but I was still incredibly frustrated by it. This is one of the many proofs that God blesses us in ways that are above and beyond what we could or would ask for. I pray that my future job is just as unexpectedly wonderful.

Man, I love sharing good news with you guys! Thanks for sticking with us during this difficult chapter in our lives! We love you.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

God is so good!!!
I am happy that it is working out for you.
Love ya.