Saturday, February 18, 2006

My new boss has Farrah hair.


Here's a link to the Hotel I work at. If you're in the Springs, it's THE place to be.

8 comments:

Jim said...

Wow Jim's mom, you need to get out more . . .

How can you escape knowing who that poor, ignorant girl is? LOL . . . Jim . . . Farrah hair is great, but mad emuch better if its a woman who is way to old to do such but is clinging to her younger days gone by. Nothing like a 40 something who still dresses in 20 something clothes and tries to do the whole hair thing . . . Is this boss young and trying to be hip, or old and clinging to her long gone youth???

James said...

Ok. So maybe this joke was a bit reachy, but here goes. I now work for the Antlers Hilton in Colorado Springs. The picture above is of Paris Hilton, the infamous daughter of the owner of the Hilton hotel chain. My reference to her being my boss was simply because her family is my boss. It also seemed funny because she had farrah hair.

Mom. I am so proud of you for not knowing who she was. I wish I didn't. She's such a fldhhy.

Ryan Wallace said...

I don't know where to begin here… guess I'll start with a confession. I didn't immediately get the joke either. The first time I read the post, I thought that the person you are working directly under had Farrah hair, and you found a Paris photo to coincide with that.

Then, I read it again. And then I slapped my forehead a thousand times, because I am a retard.

Jim, it genuinely hurts me in the fhdia that you kind of are employed by that. Craig, however, would probably be thrilled…

James said...

Ryan, I can't begin to imagine the self punishment that must have ensued regarding you missing a pop-culture joke. Are you still slapping your forehead?

Don't worry, it's all fvssabty.
(I'm going to start saying that at work to see if it catches on...)

James said...

And Craig is a side-sipping qbcrinj.

You know that.

Tammy said...

hey I would rather my never know who that girl is. It is totally not even worth knowing. Ewww!!!
Mom don't worry about it. You know about way more important things then rich peoples daughters.
love ya

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm with Ryan...I totally didn't get the joke at first. It's kinda sick your working for the Hiltons...

Anonymous said...

Kaitlin is the name of the retarded person who didn't remember to put her name on the post she just wrote.