Thursday, April 21, 2005

Toast

Ok, so I just went on a toast binge.

Seriously...

I just ate seven pieces of toast. Quite unintentionally.

I was standing in the kitchen thinking, and decided to make some toast. So after I ate the first two pieces, I put in two more... then two more... then another one.

WHAT THE HECK???? AM I PREGNANT???

4 comments:

Ryan Wallace said...

What a total toast junkie!

Tammy said...

I don't think you are but we will have to wait and see about me. I will let you know in a week or so.

Anonymous said...

A true junkie would finish the loaf, and possibly leave in their PJ's to buy more bread, hiding what they were doing from anyone. Then sneak back, and make some more toast from the new loaf, until it was gone back to the spot where the old loaf started. (knowing that a second, supplemental loaf was waiting in the new secret hiding place... Oh, and then begin searching online for toast scented candles... Mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jim... what can I say but well I laughed!