Well, this won't be a long post, but I'll catch you all up quickly.
Good weekend. Sarah had a rough Sunday morning, and felt sick, but she felt better that evening.
Monday was awesome!!! Fantastic weather!!! It was redunkulous!!! And putting the "dunk" in redunkulous was the fact that I played basketball yesterday. For the first time in TOOOOOO long. I hurt when I think about moving today. I knew it was going to happen, and so when Sarah suggested going downtown last night, I jumped at the chance, knowing full well that it would be the last time for a few days that I could walk normally. We had a real good time, and sat in Millenium Park... it was really nice.
Today, I got a call at 6, that someone at another Starbucks was sick, and they were wondering if I could work. I took the shift and worked 7-noon. It's going to be a long day though... seeing as I'm closing another Sbux tonight. 3-9:30 shift. Argh. I'll sleep all day tomorrow. Day off.
Anyway... That's it for now.
Until later, I leave you with these words of wisdom from one of the great minds of our time, Jerry Springer...
"Take care of yourselves... and eachother."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment