So a few weeks ago, when I got my iPod... I named it "Bucky". It has since then showed an interest in getting a more respectable name. It felt Bucky was a good name, but seemed "small" and "insignifigant". Perhaps if it were an iPod mini, or an iPod shuffle, the case would be different... But as it stands it is a 20 Gigabyte iPod, quite expensive, and impressive, and it thought that it deserved a more intimidating name...
So in light of its request, it shall now be known as:
Zoltor, lord of all music, player of all things rock!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So you named it. If you ask me I can think some names in JAPANESE! However, I've never heard someone named their iPod!
That must be really special for you, I see.
i think i like bucky better.
I had a feeling you might...
Post a Comment