Well, tonight I will be working the closing shift at the Hinsdale Starbucks. This wouldn't be such a big deal were I not opening my regular store tomorrow at 5:30. Which wouldn't be AS bad as it will be because I will then be closing the Hinsdale store later that evening. Why would I do such a foolish thing you ask? Well, because I need hours, and my store has been going through a difficult period because we have a bunch of quality people who want alot of hours, and several useless people who take up a bunch of hours because they're salary. So the quality people want to leave because they need the work, and the useless people want to leave because they want positions higher in the company, but unfortunately for both parties, the useless people aren't good enough to move on to the higher positions... so they stay, and work on the issues that keep them where they are, and continue "ruining everybody's lives, and eating all our steak." (Napoleon Dynamite reference for the uninformed)
On another, and only slightly stranger note, I was cruising around the Church of Satan's website, and came across this little nugget of joy. Apparently, Apple computer doesn't want to be associated with the church of Satan, no matter how the little buggers love macs!!! Outrageous! To see the article, you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the "We think TOO different" logo. Enjoy.
That's it for now. Thank goodness...
Jim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glory, glory, my friend Satan. I once was a child but now I am Satan. I will bring you 666 . . .
Post a Comment