So I'm home again, and in a writing mood. Sarah's on her way home, and so I thought I'd take a few moments to fill in the blanks for the past few days... Hmm... what to write.
Oh! When I purchased the iPod a few weeks ago, I bought an FM adapter for use in the car, because I didn't think that the civic's tape player liked tape adapters, but I found out yesterday, that it does indeed like tape adapters, it did not like my cd player... which explains alot. The transmitter I returned was the highly rated "AirPlay" by XtremeMac. It was decent, but when you're traveling, you tend to lose radio signals fairly quickly, and would have to try and find a better signal quickly, and after enough tries, you start questioning the validity of the one you did find... kind of a "Is this really better than the one we just stopped using?" thing... By returning the adapter, I had more than enough store credit to get the also highly rated "Showcase" by Contour Design. The iPod Lounge, my favorite online source for all things iPod, rated it the best case possible, and I have to admit, it is spectacular. The only downside is that it tends to add a bit of bulk to the iPod that makes it look a little less awesome. But, you can always take it out of the case to impress, so it makes for a VERY essential accessory for me, destroyer of all things pricey and precious.
Well, I'm off to find food.
Foraging... foraging... "F" for forage... "F" for fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey there son! so pleased to see so many posts. i love to read your stuff. tell me something. are you able to go to tammy's blog? I can't and i really want to. i was enjoying reading her posts and now i can't get there! help!!!!!!!!!
love,
mom
I wasn't able to earlier in the week... ask her if she's been able to post. If not, maybe something's wrong on both ends.
Post a Comment