from the song "Tree Hugger" by Kimya Dawson and Antsy Pants
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Olympic baby sitter
Here's a pic from today of Sarah's Olympic student, Halie Kim. It'll be neat for him to see that he was held by an Olympic speed skater when he was little... pretty cool.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
handsom boy with beautiful asian girl! I love when you post Kiah's pictures!
after finding out to get to the United States, it may not as hard as I had thought... I will come to see Kiah, hopefully this year. As you know, I am crazy so you never know when and how to get there! It is fun to see when you update and talk about your baby and wife :)
5 comments:
handsom boy with beautiful asian girl!
I love when you post Kiah's pictures!
Kid's already laying the mack down. I hate him.
Hey Jim - Happy Father's Day!
crazy man eh! congrads.
after finding out to get to the United States, it may not as hard as I had thought... I will come to see Kiah, hopefully this year. As you know, I am crazy so you never know when and how to get there!
It is fun to see when you update and talk about your baby and wife :)
That is really cool!!!
It is just amaising how much Kiah and Eowyn look alike. Some of the pic.s are just so close.
Post a Comment