This is not my most recent large post... check the one below. I just wanted to show a pic of what my computer looks like right now. Desktop pic, and Operating System theme are by the amazing artist David Lanham. Icons are random, and by various artists. I'm running iTunes and Adium, a chat client.
That's it for now. Have a great night.
2 comments:
Nice wares, friend. I really long for a fresh OS, but with all the changes going around MSP rumor is that we'll be waiting 'til '07. (And as you know, we're still PC @ home.)
Congrats on all the recent interviews. Sounds like you're in!
Note to JVH from previous thread: No sainthood necessary, but let me tell you... they owe me one!
The illustrious Joe K!
I am honored by your presence sir.
The pictures were awesome. My favorite was your mom in hell. Pretty fricken neat.
Post a Comment