Born: May 25, 2006 @ 10:53 am
Weight: 8 pounds, 13 ounces
Length: 21 inches
He was delivered emergency c-section after a ton of natural labor.
Here's an early picture of me and the boy after the surgery.

Another early pic.

The new mommy.

Kiah and his giant red hat. He was happier than he looks... really.

Sarah's mom flew out to help out in our early weeks with the baby.

Giving eachother funny looks...

Well. That's it for now. I just wanted to run home for a couple minutes to update you all.
I'll write about the whole labor later.

5 comments:
AWESOME GUYS!
I can't wait to tell Paula! I hope all is well with baby and mom, and that you are going to some day be able to sleep again . . . Very cute pics, whats up with the hats? Is the "hat guy" from the Indy 500 there with you?
Congrats! Looking forward to more story and pics.
JVH
Congrats Jim!!!!! He looks so COOL! Wow! Happy Birthday to Kiah! Much love to you and Sarah both. I'm so happy for you guys :) Happy enough to mail Kiah a bunywfba even! I hear all the cool kids get them :D
WOW!!! He is absolutely beautiful!!
I have been keeping you in my prayers and am so happy that Kiah is finally here.
I am so proud of you Jim and know you will be a wonderful daddy.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
i'm so happy for you
it so bhvwwwj great!!!
Thanks everybody. We're so excited...
He's doing well, and Sarah's a hero.
We'll probably be home by Sunday, so hopefully, I'll have the full story posted by then.
And more pics, of course.
Post a Comment