Saturday, January 28, 2006

What the heck in the world?

So I got my license back. I look like Dick Cheney with a mohawk.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. That's pretty funny.

Kt

Jim said...

Cheney wishes he looked as good as you. Of course, you probably wish you could spell as good as him, huh? You know me, Mr. Critickle.

BTW, thank you for the Ramones. It will be saved on the iPod next update! (Don't tell Paula!) Vxdsvk!

James said...

Thanks for the comment about the spelling Jim. It's nice that the word was right there on the picture, and I still spelled it wrong.

Mom, I'm assuming that your "Good grief" is referring to my hair and not my smile... I love you. You should get a mohawk. The preschoolers would love you.

And Dick's not that bad looking... he's got alot of things I don't have, all of them chins. Oh... and of course he has the daughter who's a bzqdpsbd. (I think my verification word is the phoenetic pronunciation of bicuspid!)