Sarah and I are off to the federal offices to sit in chairs and wait for a coon's age to get some of that government moolah. I don't know that it'll happen. Hopefully we'll get MedicAid for Sarah and the baby.
I'm listening to the FANTASTIC new Switchfoot album "Nothing is sound." Our pastor let me borrow it. It's awesome! Better than the last, which is saying something.
Oh! What I originally was going to write about. I was checking the Social Security record of popular names, and checked my birth year of 1980. The #5 boy name was James, and the #5 girl name was Sarah. Now Sar was born in 79, but still... pretty cool. Check it out to see where you fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Update:
We went and applied for Welfare and Medicaid. We have an appointment on March 16th! Oi vey. That's government cvslwgl efficiency for you. Oh well. If approved, the aid will be retroactive to today.
Will they retroactively prevent you from moving into a van down by the river?!?
Those bungs.
By the way, while at any federal aid office, the tern "coon's age" might be best kept off the tongue. If not, you might get beaten up by a large woman named Ekdnwph.
Or, better yet, Vifyl.
Post a Comment