Well, no jobs yet. Navigators let me know that they already filled the position, and while Cook has freelance available, nothing's come yet.
I've applied at a trillion different places that have promise, and signed up at a government run job finding website. Hopefully those will pay off. I just keep praying that the dream job will fall in our laps. I keep moving, can't get discouraged... This is so weird.
In other news, I've had time to rework the boys' blogs... if you want to, check them out. They're really trying to get their creative writing started. Sarah and I have started cowriting for a debate blog called Thrill Shots. It's hosted by my best friend Ryan, and has some fun and intense debates between some fun and intense people. Check it out on my sidebar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey there.
I pray for you will can get your dream job...
Post a Comment