from the song "Tree Hugger" by Kimya Dawson and Antsy Pants
friends - I am so sorry for your loss. You, and all of Jim's family and friends, are in my prayers.- Joni
We're all in shock back here in IL, too. How could things have all gone so wrong? Jim will be sorely missed... as both a top-notch designer and a friend. What a tremendous loss. -joe k
I know.Thanks for visiting Joe. It's been awhile.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
friends - I am so sorry for your loss. You, and all of Jim's family and friends, are in my prayers.
- Joni
We're all in shock back here in IL, too. How could things have all gone so wrong?
Jim will be sorely missed... as both a top-notch designer and a friend. What a tremendous loss.
-joe k
I know.
Thanks for visiting Joe. It's been awhile.
Post a Comment