Well, today I started work at 4:30 am. I will be doing the same thing all week. Couldn't be happier. The tips are great in the early morning hours, and my work day is over by 1.
Michael came in around six, and I pulled him aside as soon as I saw him. I was like, "remember how I said I was good at spinning? Yeah. I'm not. Don't know why I said that. I admire it, and enjoy hearing it. Never done it in my life."
He laughed, said that he's done stupid stuff like that before, and that we should start a support group for people who say dumb things together.
Needless to say, we have an inside joke now.
Thanks to everybody for your insightful commentary. It's interesting to see the different reactions and advice that one singular act can elicit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahhh . . . feels all better now. As discussed, now you guys just have a funny story between you.
You little mirbwc!
I got the book and the note, thanks! Nice notepad! I still use one! (my last one, though)
Glad to see you mom verifyin' along with da boyz!
Keep up the good work for Paris' sake!
Post a Comment