Well, I decided that I wanted to have a simpler look to the blog for awhile. And you couldn't get simpler than this.
Also, there are a few added changes to the links section. Most notably, Sarah has a blog! She finally started a Myspace account, and is using it as a blog, so go check it out, make her your friend, and let happiness ensue!
Other additions are our good friend Joni, my parents, and our new church out here in colorado springs.
Peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jim.
Mike Gibb here.
so....you gonna be in the Springs over Christmas? We will be in town briefly and would TOTALLY love to at least see you and give you a hug before we leave town.
Oh, and we really need your contact info (phone number, address, etc...)
I am so sorry man... I've been a real sloth about getting back to you.
I'll email you the info.
Jim I read your blog and loved it. I haven't got anything to write in mine so I will write maybe next week. Liked sarahs blog as well.
love ya!!!
Post a Comment