I agree wholeheartedly with Jim V's rant comment on the "Comfortably Numb" post. Advertisers on blogger are scum, and I am, like Pat Robertson endorsing the assasination of a world leader on his "christian" program, endorsing the online (via hacking, spamming or otherwise obnoxious behaviour) assasination of the advertisers using my blog as a billboard.
It is way too annoying for me to use my limited internet access time to delete your notes about home loans, mortgages, and sports memorabilia! Take a gander through my posts, and you'll realize I don't have money for any of that!
Argh! (And for George... "IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
with seeing my name i feel the power to respond... perhanps in joke form..... what do you call a blind dinosaur?
doyouthinkhesaurus?
anywho... i met vanessa and we headbutted and i was sent to the ground....
P.S. HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!
Vanessa took you down? But you could fit her in the pocket of your apron!!!
Love the dinosaur joke.
Miss ya kid.
Post a Comment