from the song "Tree Hugger" by Kimya Dawson and Antsy Pants
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Jerry Falwell is dead...
And Tinky Winky breathes a sigh of relief...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
WHY TELETUBBIES!!! I have a love hate relationship with them right now. I'm babysitting my 4 year-old autistic cousin 7am-4pm, and the only time he sits still and quiet is for teletubbies. I am quite frightened of the show and frustrated, because they SAID they were teaching the viewers how to skip, but they weren't skipping! They were galloping! In general, I think it's an awful show, but I sit with my cousin every day, twice a day, and I watch it with him. And now, I come to your blog, and TELETUBBIES.
Okay, I'm done. I love you Jim. Even if you have a picture of a teletubby on your blog.
1 comment:
WHY TELETUBBIES!!! I have a love hate relationship with them right now. I'm babysitting my 4 year-old autistic cousin 7am-4pm, and the only time he sits still and quiet is for teletubbies. I am quite frightened of the show and frustrated, because they SAID they were teaching the viewers how to skip, but they weren't skipping! They were galloping! In general, I think it's an awful show, but I sit with my cousin every day, twice a day, and I watch it with him. And now, I come to your blog, and TELETUBBIES.
Okay, I'm done. I love you Jim. Even if you have a picture of a teletubby on your blog.
Post a Comment