So I'm sick. Every muscle, and in actuality, every joint in my body aches. I did not want to call in sick today, but I did, and it was the right decision, but I'm still kind of ticked. Wednesdays have several important meetings, all of which I wanted to be present for. Not to mention that last week I got a new dress shirt. (violet) that goes with my latest tie. (purple) and I was going to look good for aforementioned meetings.
I don't know if I've mentioned it here, but we've started Kiah in on solid foods, and he's loving it. He's eaten a bunch of different foods, and is drinking water and apple juice now. We've discovered that the perfect size drinking glass for him is a little shot glass souvenier of capitol hill (fitting...) that we got from a friend last year. Aww. He's just like uncle Ryan!
Well. Hopefully I'll feel up to snuff tomorrow. There's a ton of snow outside, but it's beautiful here as usual. Have a good one, and comment if you like!
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's my boy. Just wait until I bring him out when he turns 21! I'll be... good lord... 45 years old, bald and fatter, and need his boyish charm to help me snag young girls.
Or at least be a designated driver.
God, my "golden years" sound awesome! Don't hate the player, bhittu'es!
Wow. The future is bright.
Lets keep juice and water in that shot glass(even when over 21!!!) I'm just a Grandma giving her two cents worth!
Hope you are feeling better Jim and that Kiah and Sarah aren't getting it as bad as you seem to have!
Jesus drank wine. Nooch.
Post a Comment