Monday, April 24, 2006

Pictures

Took some pictures this last week.
Here's me at my hotel...







Here's a montage of photos from the interior of the hotel, with a picture of Pike's Peak in the background.

The pic of the mountain is from the back parking lot of our church.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a confession that has nothing to do with your blog entry.

I have not gotten my markout in 3 weeks. That's 3 lbs of Ethiopia Sidamo gone right there for you!

So my goal this week is to remember.

I like your pictures! What a beautiful place to work.

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
James said...

Nice Jim.
Nice.

It would've been fine, but thanks for removing it. Your consideration of me is always shockingly refreshing.

I am certainly a weuxaewj with the ladies.

And Katy, I so want that coffee!
Found a cool place out here called Poor Richard's. Gooooood coffee.

Jim said...

If it was just us or a couple of our buds, I'd have left it. But I know this is a family place, and although it wasn't that bad, I just thought better after posting. That and I was referring to a comment you had made elsewhere and I got my blogs mixed up! Still, all in humor, as I am sure you know.

I ain't no dummy.

tzfuiz!

Ryan Wallace said...

Okay, here's the deal. You can't abandon all who you love, vanish to a foreign mountainous land, and then only post entries once a week! No good! We the people - in order to form a more perfect Union - demand more!

qcbwzl - I'm too lazy to make a sentence around it.

Jim said...

I'm with sojshn on that one. What he said!