Gas is down to $2.29 where we are, and I am happy. Not that I use all that much anymore, but it's a relief to not have to chuck out the same money for gas as we do our APARTMENT any more!
Just kidding.
Today was a nice, long day at work, but tomorrow and Saturday I open, so while waking up and leaving home while it's dark will not be fun... getting off work by noon is priceless.
I really can't remember why it was I wanted to blog, but I remember saying to myself "Self... you should say something about that." But I guess it wasn't that important.
No apartment news yet, but we're working on it.
Alright. I give up. Talk to you all later.
Jim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
so on my drive to missouri today i noticed gas to be at 2.09 at one place... i nearly peed myself....
and guess what... one of your hopes has come true.... i am on a computer that was created by those of the apple sort
my friend behind me informs me that it is a "powerbook"
qesrdans
Holy iltkkpot!
Possibly another convert to the almighty Mac platform? Of course, if he's peeing himself over $2.09/gallon, he could make a real mess using a new Powerbook . . .
Yeah Jim, TGIF or whatever, as I like to say . . . Your post made me think of an immediate reponse, and for the life of me I can't remember what it was now. I am still typing, but now about nothing. . .
unfortunately no..... i am still a fan of the pc these apple computors are driving me nuts
sorry i had hoped i could give it a chance but i just can't handle it
umvuct..... why are you so umvuct?
Dude you are NOT posting enough to keep me busy. I mentioned today at work that you and Sarah were expecting and Joan and Pat were very happy. Joan said she is excited for you and Sarah, but you're still a bum . . . (For not contacting her) I thought maybe you could drop her an email update sometime. She still credits you and I regularly for helping her understand the operations we do at MSP. She is now supervisor of the Home Guide Plus group. What a motley crew that is! email me if you need her work email address. Her and Pat sit right in front of me, and are like my work moms! They treat me like a king.
I will tell her you said to htucgjm!
Thanks Jim.
We've had a rough week, with a baby scare and all. But all is well... we think... and we are almost into the second trimester. (The good one) as everyone calls it.
Man, I haven't heard from Joan or Pat in a long time. I do need their emails, so if you wouldn't mind, that would be awesome.
I will get back to posting... it's just been crazy.
Thanks again for checking back here, man. It's really mparjw of you.
Jim
I didn't know about your scare, I hope all is well. Please tell Sarah I (yes, even I do, just not as much as I should) will pray for her, your and baby well being. God has a plan, my friend, have faith in that.
Here are the emails, you know the part after the @:
jeckel@ and pzawacki@ should be correct spelling for them, and they'd LOVE to hear from you. Pat has next week off for Thanksgiving (She always does that) I am hoping I spelled Pat correctly!!!
Keep in touch, my ftsktq friend
Post a Comment