Monday, May 16, 2005

Channeling Grampa Hutchins...

So I made a total tribute to my Grandpa Hutchins this morning. I ate pie for breakfast. He was a fan.

I'm taking Sarah downtown to the Art Institute today. It'll be a good time. She doesn't know yet.
I mean, she probably figures it'll be a good time... she just doesn't know where.

Sarah discovered a really good band this week. They're called Eisley. Young band, with one to three female vocalists. The two boys in the band apparently just play instruments. Their sound reminds me of a young Leigh Nash of Sixpence None The Richer. Really good. Check em out.

Well, I gotta get moving... bye for now!

3 comments:

Ryan Wallace said...

Ice cream, toast, now pie??

My God man!! You're going to blow up like a party favor!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude - what's "channeling"? Is it a good thing, iffy, or what?

D & M M

Anonymous said...

Hey! How was downtown... I miss Chicago a lot!