Thursday, December 16, 2004

Christmas is in the air...

Yeah. Christmas... It's in the freezing cold air.

I have been having a hard time getting into the actual spirit of Christmas this year... mostly because we've been in the "Spirit of last few weeks of school for the semester" around here.

Bob, the maniac, has tried to contact me again this week. After nearly a month of heavenly silence, he forgot that I don't work for him anymore... again.

My parents and my brothers are coming out to our apartment, and state for that matter, for Christmas day... this will be very cool, as Sarah's family will be here as well. It should be a very enjoyable christmas.

As for gifts. The only thing that I want this year is quite beyond my grasp. So I've asked for money or gift certificates towards it... If you were to guess, it wouldn't be that hard... It's the only product that I truly believe was made for me. It's a small, lightweight piece of heaven that holds more songs than I can listen to in several weeks... straight... The 40 Gb iPod from Apple is the Apple of my eye. They're pretty expensive, but if anybody would get their money's worth out of an iPod, it's me. So I'm dead set on it. Even if I have to wait till my birthday comes around in March and use money and gift cards from that...

Well, I'm getting sleepy, so I'll sign off now.

Later,
Jim

No comments: